Correct spelling for CLOUR
We think the word clour is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clour
- cl Colors bleached by Cl cannot be restored.
- clamour Then once again on the Friday morning a sudden clamour broke out in the town, and almost simultaneously a pinnace slipped out, spreading her wings and making for the open sea.
- clear It was clear away to las' summer.
- clio It is well for thee, sweet Clio, at their harmless tastes to sneer, At their love of cats and croquet, their antipathy to beer; But as soon as every College has surrendered to the fair, Life up here will be perfection, we shall breathe ambrosial air; For the problem of past ages will be solved, and we shall find The superior powers of woman, both in body and in mind.
- clod This would arouse the farmer's instinct for getting things cheap; and so, finally, with a little more 'playing,' Mr. Timothy Oats, of Clod Hall, Salop, was landed high and dry on the subscription list-a list, by the way, which already included all the poet's tradesmen!
- clog Tie up a vein, and sickness ensues; clog up a stream, and the water overflows; obstruct the future, and revolutions break out.
- clop They then bethought themselves of the Frenchman established on the Clop de Galazo, and formed a popular expedition to go and seize him.
- closer We should've watched him closer."
- clot When opened do not squeeze the abscess to any extent, but press gently with clean hands or cloth, to remove the clot, and after this simply keep open by washing the abscess with a three per cent Carbolic Acid solution or Bichloride of Mercury, one part to one thousand parts of water.
- cloud Heresy is the star twinkle in the night, orthodoxy the cloud which hides this faint gleam of light from the weary travellers on life's encumbered pathway.
- cloudy Flocks quickly appear in B, then sink, leaving the liquid clear, but A remains cloudy for a long time.
- clout Here, Nan, she called to the smutty-faced scullery-maid, a buss for Master Clout; his own Moll's busses be na fine enough since he hath been to town.
- clover You have been among the clover-blossoms; their breath is all around me.
- cloy At the revival of learning in Italy, it was soon discovered, that a dialogue of imaginary swains might be composed with little difficulty; because the conversation of shepherds excludes profound or refined sentiment; and, for images and descriptions, satyrs and fawns, and naiads and dryads, were always within call; and woods and meadows, and hills and rivers, supplied variety of matter, which; having a natural power to sooth the mind, did not quickly cloy it.
- club We have a typewriter at the club."
- clue As I was still in doubt what or whom he took me for, I answered with the greatest circumspection-watching, the while, for any clue that might lead me to a discovery of myself.
- coir The native houses in New Britain are built of cane, neatly lashed together with coir cinnet, and the roofs thatched with broad-leaved grass or sugar-cane leaves.
- col "Well, there at the Hidalgo Inn, I met with Col.
- cola From that bloody clay, and that inward prayer, Cola di Rienzi rose a new being.
- cole All through the town the fluting led them on, But near the western gate King Cole retired; And, as he ceased, the vans no longer shone, The bright procession dimmed like lamps expired; Again with muddy vans and horses tired, And artists cross and women out of luck, The sodden circus plodded through the muck.
- collar He splashed through the farmyard with the collar of his coat turned up and angrily holding an umbrella.
- color The color rushed into her cheeks, and her heart leaped for joy.
- colour Very soon Wilfrid burst into the room, exclaiming- "Come and look at the healthy colour I've painted on your big doll's pale cheeks.
- colours And now here's the wreaths, my dears, tied with the family colours, blue and white.
- cooler I had to go over to the water cooler and grin into the tumbler.
- court Sorra a Christmas it'll be in the court.
- cur It's a loathsome yellow cur.
- curl Was there not a white hair in the curl that escaped from beneath the narrow strip of linen bound about his brow?
- flour Add one tablespoonful each of curry powder and flour, and a teaspoonful of salt.
- Coll And I will send a haunch to the Dubh Artach men that morning; and I will send a haunch to Skerryvore; and there will not be a man in Iona, or Coll, or Mull, that will not have his dram that day.
- Cor Throughout the Middle Ages she was always fighting foreign foes without her walls or domestic factions within, now the Saracens wherever she could find them or they could find her, now the Normans in Naples, now the Cor-sicans and Sardinians, now Lucca, now Genoa, now Florence, and now all three.
- Clair As Billy entered the room of St. Clair his eyes shone with a strange light.
- Cleo -Southwestern Nebraska, eastern Colorado, northeastern New Mexico, Panhandle of Texas, and western parts of Oklahoma and Kansas; marginal localities are: in Nebraska: Bladen, Haigler; in Colorado: Olney; in New Mexico: Clayton; in Texas: 6 mi. S and 1 mi. W Quitaque, Vernon; in Oklahoma: 3 mi. S Cleo Springs; in Kansas: Medora.
- Lou Lou was attending now.
- Coley Coley stood with his head hung in abject self-abasement, and then ventured to say, "I couldn't stand them ducks nohow!"
- COLO Judge Ben Lindsay Denver, Colo.
13 words made from the letters clour
5 letter words made from clour:
Misspelling of the day
- art promoted