How to spell CLOW correctly?
We think the word clow is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell clow correctly
- blow It has been a heavy blow to the enemy.
- chow Now bein' full iv th' cillybrated Chow Sooey brand, I addhress me keen mind to th' discussion iv th' case iv Dorsey's dog.
- claw Clem would have liked dealing with some one who showed fight-some one with whom she could try savage issue in real tooth-and-claw conflict.
- clew They may have left a clew there," said Roy.
- clod A large bird flying over him, let a clod of earth fall upon his shoulder, and then settling upon one of the battering engines, was suddenly entangled and caught in the nets composed of sinews, which protected the ropes with which the machine was managed.
- clog " Clog dance," I explained.
- clop While doing so, he kept well within the concealing shadows of the bordering oaks and beeches where the ground was soft and could give forth no telltale clip-clop of hoofbeats.
- clot While the blood is cooling, stir rapidly with the hand or a bunch of switches to remove the clot.
- clown Then Clown made the unlooked-for proposal that the island be named Turner Island.
- cloy And thus, too full for utterance, I gently draw the veil- So leave me, kindly reader, in my joy- And maybe you will understand why other dinners pale, And in comparison with this, appear to clog and cloy.
- cow Was anything due to you by Mr. Adie, except the price of the cow and the boat hire, and the price of your fish?
- crow Then he told Prickly Porky all about the plan he had overheard, how Reddy Fox and Shadow the Weasel and Blacky the Crow were to hide near Unc' Billy Possum's hollow tree, and how Sammy Jay was to frighten away everybody else by pretending that Bowser the Hound was coming.
- flow Heraclitus writes: "There is a perpetual flow, all is one universal current; nothing remains as it was, change alone is eternal."
- glow Presently a red glow fell upon the room and it became hot and hotter, till he gasped for breath; it blinded him, but he could not close his eyes.
- low Then her voice was very low and tremulous.
- plow So, next he put his little dog on the plow seat.
- slow Lord, it's been slow since you went.
Misspelling of the day