Correct spelling for CLUM
We think the word clum is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for clum
- alum When they want to dye a black or yellow hue, all they have to do is to boil the paste in iron, or mix it with alum.
- chum When the outing ended, you parted from him with all the regret that you would from some chum of your college days.
- clam It can't lose, this clam can't!
- club Keep away from the club tonight.
- clue But we can't find a clue or a trace of anything to lay our hands on!"
- clump "Around a bend in the path I hid behind a clump of bushes and waited until they had passed, then tailed them again.
- glum But Nell laughed and jested, flinging back at me now and again a look that mocked my glum face and declared her keen pleasure in my perplexity and her scorn of Barbara's shame.
- plum And there are fellers settin' right in there now that never saw a body of water bigger'n Plum Pond, an' every blamed one of 'em knows more'n the whole British navy about ketchin' submarines.
- slum Then evenings he teaches manual training in a slum settlement house.
- Clem Now, for instance, when Clara was about to pass with a distant 'Good-night,' Clem remarked: 'It's cold, ain't it?
4 words made from the letters clum
Misspelling of the day
- a far cry from