Correct spelling for COALD
We think the word coald is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for coald
- clad Turning, she saw a man clad all in black, his face hidden by the low brim of his hat and by his cloak's folds.
- coal The kitchen is far away from the rest of the house, and with this new sort of coal there is scarcely any smoke.
- coiled Her hair was black and very heavy, coiled in the old fashioned style away from a high forehead that was beautifully white.
- cold Charmian suddenly began to feel tired and cold.
- colt He whipped out his Colt, shot from the hip.
- cooled Even Evelyn cooled down a little.
- could Do you think you could write here?
- gold He had found the Musgrave gold-mine.
- gould A Dr. Gould who was at that time staying with the Wisters, being a friend of General Smallwood's, presented him and his officers ceremoniously to the family of which they were to be a part, and there is no doubt that from soldier to General all looked with covert or open admiration on pretty, saucy Sally, who despite her fear of the military, showed great courage, not to say pleasure, in their near presence!
- Coaled A naval collier was being coaled.
- Coals I remember how the old folk used to make the house comfortable and put fresh coals on the fire, saying, "Perhaps the Tylwyth Teg will come to-night."
26 words made from the letters coald
3 letter words made from coald:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of