How to spell COLAPE correctly?
We think the word colape is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell colape correctly
- caliper The mechanic used a caliper to measure the thickness of the brake pads.
- calve The farmer was excited to see the new calf calve.
- canape Please canape my table.
- cap The cap is off.
- cape The cape is now in my pocket.
- caper The party was going great until someone pulled a caper.
- capo The guitarist used a capo to change the key of the song.
- clamp He used the clamp to hold the two pieces of wood together while the glue dried.
- clap I gave him a loud and cheerful clap for his wonderful performance.
- Clapped I clapped my hands together when I heard the news.
- clapper The clapper woke the children in the morning.
- Claps The audience erupted in thunderous claps as the performer took the stage.
- Clare I had a blast at Clare's party last night!
- clasp Mary's fingers shook as she struggled to clasp the necklace around her neck.
- claw He reached out and grabbed her arm, his fingers locking around her flesh like claws.
- clay The potter's wheel was turning; the clay was being fashioned into pots.
- clip She decided to clip her hair short for the summer.
- clone The scientist was able to successfully clone the sheep.
- clop I heard the sound of horse hooves clopping on the pavement.
- clops I heard the clops of the horse's hooves as it galloped past me.
- close I have a close friend who lives nearby.
- clove I need to add a clove of garlic to the soup for extra flavor.
- clue There is a clue to be found in the photo.
- coal George found a pile of coal in the backyard.
- Coaled The ship was coaled up before embarking on its journey.
- Coals The fire was dying, so she added more coals to it.
- col "I bought a new shirt in a bright shade of col that looks great with my tan.
- cola I need a cola to wash down this terrible tasting sampler.
- Colas I prefer to drink colas from a can rather than a bottle.
- cole She cooked the cole in boiling water before serving it.
- Coll I need to buy a collared shirt.
- collage As part of her art class, she created a beautiful collage using different materials such as newspaper clippings, magazine pages, and photographs.
- collapse The building might collapse if the earthquake intensity increases.
- collar She lifted her collar to block the wind.
- collate I collate my research papers into an organized fashion.
- collie The collie was very obedient and followed its owner wherever she went.
- COLO COLO is one of the world's leading coffee companies.
- coolie The coolie worked hard to unload the cargo from the ship.
- coop I always coop with my pet chicken when I visit the farmer's market.
- cooper Cooper helped fix the car.
- cop I caught the cop trying to steal my bag.
- copay I will have to pay my copay in full at our next appointment.
- cope She learned to cope with her anxiety by practicing mindfulness and deep breathing exercises.
- copy Please copy the text to your computer.
- corp The corp has recently announced a merger with another multinational company.
- Coulee The Coulee is a large, long and narrow tributary of the Wenatchee River in the U.S.
- coupe He drove his sleek black coupe down the winding road.
- couple I see a couple of beautiful dogs walking by.
- crape The crape myrtle tree in the backyard produces beautiful purple flowers every summer.
- elope I can elope with you on the weekend.
- gape When the magician pulled the rabbit out of the hat, the audience couldn't help but gape in amazement.
- jape I enjoy a good jape, but I still try to be kind to others.
- kola I sip on a cold kola while I watch the sun set.
- lap I was about to lap the pool when I saw a snake.
- lapp I saw a lapp on the trail.
- lope The horse began to lope around the arena.
- Lupe Lupe is a common nickname for people named Guadalupe.
- slope A slope is a decline in the surface of a land or rock.
Misspelling of the day