Correct spelling for COLL
We think the word coll is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for coll
- boll The Nile may be compared to a vast tree with its huge delta-roots in the Mediterranean, its boll extending up through a rainless desert nearly one thousand five hundred miles to meet its numerous branches which stretch up into the mountains of Abyssinia, and the vast basin south of the equator that contains the great lakes of Victoria N'yanzi and Albert N'yanzi.
- call Why do they call it the messe des paresseux?
- cell The moss-grown cell, Aby!
- coal The Spaniards, after crossing the Atlantic, would have to coal.
- coil He taught them how to live and be useful-how to throw off this mortal coil when the journey of life should end.
- col The command of the troops was given to Col.
- cola " Cola," said Nina, hesitatingly, "your eagle spirit often ascends where mine flags to follow; yet be not over bold."
- cold I grew cold, and began to cry again.
- cole Please, Mr. Cole, have you any news of him?"
- colt Picture yourself on Broadway or Tremont Street, with not a light on the street gleaming from a window, and walking up and down with one hand on your wallet and the other in the pocket where your Colt automatic ought to be.
- cool "It is Mistress Corbet," came Mary's cool high tones, "and I desire to speak with Mr. Buxton."
- cowl I beg your pardon," said Mr. Cowl.
- cull I think it will be well to cull out of these five odes-taken in the symphonic order above noted-the phrases which constitute the strongest chords of emotion and of music.
- doll "Tristram, come over here and look-" "She's got funny curls, and puts her doll to bed in the window-seat every night.
- loll Rears and lifts unto the crest Where at night this jolly band Squat and loll about their sire In the twilight dim and cool.
- moll Kit stood by us in ill fortune, and he shall share better, or I'll have none of it, nor Moll neither.
- poll It has not only been stated to me from the best authority; but, it has been stated in print by your well-known enemies, that soldiers were not only brought within the precincts of your city, during the time that the poll was open, but that they actually were stationed, with bayonets fixed, in the very Guildhall; and, in short, after the first or second day of the election, the city was, under the control of military armed men.
- roll But who Shall roll away the stone for us to enter?
- toll The gate was on the second bridge, and here the carriage was compelled to stop on account of paying the toll.
- Coll While there he gave himself to the study of the theological questions then in debate, and ended by becoming a Protestant, in consequence of which he in 1545 left his coll.
- COLO -Daily Advertiser, Trinidad, Colo.
- COLS in turn or by some person appointed by the Col. whose turn it is. The Cols.
- FOLL 129; spurious works, 130; as a historian, 130; authorities and models, 131; style, popularity, 132; criticised by Livy, 216; foll.
1 words made from the letters coll
3 letter words made from coll:
Misspelling of the day