Correct spelling for COLUM
We think the word colum is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for colum
- alum Each horse carried two bushels of alum salt, weighing eighty-four pounds to the bushel.
- calm I am calm now.
- cilium Axonemal dyneins come in multiple forms that contain either one, two or three non-identical heavy chains (depending upon the organism and location in the cilium).
- claim Then nobody has any right to claim it.
- clam Clam went; and Winthrop took up Elizabeth's note.
- climb Can he climb trees?
- clime For little women reck of Crime If young and fair the criminal be Here in this tropic, amorous clime Where love is still untamed and free.
- cloud Your coming here all unknown, so rich and so polite, and carrying off my cousin in a golden cloud.
- clout Some warriors are content with overcoming one man at a time, but Rameses is seen holding ten of them by the hair, getting ready to clout them into insensibility.
- club "You're not a club-foot.
- clue This ought to give us a clue."
- clump From a clump of bushes, where he had lurked, unobserved hitherto, sprang Wilkins, and joined his friend.
- col "Let this end right here," ordered Col.
- cola Altercolas like Breizh Cola appeal to consumers because they offer different and unique flavours, and are also popular with those concerned about preserving diversity of choice in beverages.
- cold "Very cold, sir, and growing more so.
- cole You don't deserve it, Cole, but you shall have it, and between us we'll see the others to blazes!"
- coleus Plectranthus scutellarioides, under the name Coleus blumei, has been reported to have very mild relaxing and/or hallucinogenic effects when consumed.
- Clem Then Angel and Bear were against every one, and Alda set them against Clem, and fancied he did against her, which was not true.
16 words made from the letters colum
5 letter words made from colum:
Misspelling of the day
- comes halt
- contributing to
- executive search agency
- met with disaster
- more reassured
- more reassuring
- more subaltern
- more subalternate