How to spell COMENDS correctly?
If you meant to spell "comends" but realized it's incorrect, here are some possible suggestions for the correct spelling: "commands", "commends" or "commends". Each of these suggestions conveys a distinct meaning, so choose the one that best fits the context in which you intended to use it.
List of suggestions on how to spell comends correctly
- amends After realizing he had been harsh with his friend, he quickly made amends by apologizing and offering to help in any way possible.
- COMETS Comets can be seen in the night sky when they come close to the Earth's orbit.
- comings I'm looking forward to all the exciting comings of the new year.
- commands He barked out a series of commands to his subordinate.
- commend I would like to commend you on your hard work and dedication.
- commends The manager commends his employees for their hard work and dedication.
- comments I always appreciate constructive comments on my work.
- emends After proofreading my essay, I will make some emends to improve its clarity and coherence.
- Mends She carefully mends the tear in her shirt.
Misspelling of the day