Correct spelling for COMINES
We think the word comines is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for comines
- coming I thought he was never coming.
- commons No Parliament of equal rank, from King to Commons, sat here since; none sat here before or since so national in composition and conduct.
- coziness Its quaint gables, mullioned windows and Cromwellian porch were the joy of photographers, while the old-fashioned hall, when the big log fire was lighted, would be hard to beat for coziness.
- cummings Mr. Cummings of Missouri, a priest of the Roman Catholic Church, was indicted and convicted in one of the Circuit Courts of that State, of the crime of teaching and preaching as a priest and minister of that religious denomination without having first taken the oath thus prescribed, and was sentenced to pay a fine of five hundred dollars and to be committed to jail until the same was paid.
- dominoes Throw him among these higher influences, of course, for they will insensibly educate him; but if a checker board or a game of dominoes will attract him, and keep him for an evening away from the liquor saloon or the theatre, pray tell me why Christian hands should not furnish him these, and a pleasant, quiet place in which to play his innocent game, where no profanity greets his ears, where no bar presents its seductions.
- Comes The White House was one of those to which no change comes.
- Coins The priest took up the coins and slipped them into his waistcoat pocket.
- nominees "We have patiently awaited redress; we have borne illegal taxes, imposed by a council of crown nominees, and maintained by the amoval of one judge and the appointment of another; and have appealed only to the provisions of the constitutional law of England-but in vain.
- comics Comics based on TV programs include: 24 24: Legacy The A-Team Adventure Time Æon Flux ALF Alien Nation Angel Animaniacs Astro Boy Avatar: The Last Airbender The Avengers Babylon 5 The Batman Adventures (and followups The Batman and Robin Adventures, The Lost Years, Gotham Adventures, and volume 2 of Batman Adventures) Back to the Future: The Animated Series The Banana Splits Adventure Hour Batman Beyond Batman: The Brave and the Bold The Batman Strikes!
- combines In such cases, passion combines itself with the indefinite alone.
- comings Mr. Lessingham's taste in clothes, or Jimmy Dumble's comings and goings, are not what I want to hear or talk about.
- coiners While he was in bed he wrote a long poem in six different coloured chalks, called 'The Enchanceried Coiners, or the Liar's Remorse.
155 words made from the letters comines
5 letter words made from comines:
3 letter words made from comines:
Misspelling of the day
- odd one outs
- pull wire