Correct spelling for COMINH
We think the word cominh is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cominh
- carmine Twice the third got through for a yard or two and then Carmine again fell back to kick.
- comanche Since this no Comanche has been permitted to depart with the sun to his chambers in the west without a steed which in appearance should do honor alike to the rider and his friends.
- coming Why, here's some one coming!
- command By the Emperor Charles's command he, her beloved child, had been taken from her.
- commend I commend him heartily for what he has done.
- comment Brent made no comment.
- common Citizens of America of only a common education-you can and should be useful.
- commons It was true what George had said to him-that he had taught, or tried to teach, the Sovereign to seek outside the House of Commons for the voice of the English people.
- commune After nine years the husband's visions suddenly ended and he was informed in a dream that his wife had been admitted into a higher heaven, where she enjoyed the promised peace with her Saviour, but could no longer commune with mortal beings.
- cowman As a woman-wrangler I'm a good hoss an' cowman, an' hereafter from now on I'm a-stickin' to what I know best.
- cumin sativa and its seed are variously called black caraway, black cumin, fennel flower, nigella, nutmeg flower, Roman coriander, and kalonji (from Hindi-Urdu).
- comings Then he looked down into the street, full of the comings and goings of people, some sauntering and staring, others hastening along.
- cowmen But I was fascinated with the conversation of these old cowmen, and sat around for several hours listening to their yarns and cattle talk.
45 words made from the letters cominh
3 letter words made from cominh:
5 letter words made from cominh:
Misspelling of the day