Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for COMMIN
We think the word commin is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for commin
- Commoner(Definition of commoner)
- Comma(Definition of comma)
- Coming(Definition of coming)
- Gumming(Definition of gumming)
- Commend(Definition of commend)
- Commune(Definition of commune)
- Command(Definition of command)
- Comic(Definition of comic)
- Comment(Definition of comment)
- Combine(Definition of combine)
- Common(Definition of common)
- Gamin(Definition of gamin)
- Combing(Definition of combing)
- Commit(Definition of commit)
- Commons(Definition of commons)
- Coin(Definition of coin)
- Cumin(Definition of cumin)
- Carmine(Definition of carmine)
It is set up with a comma between each item and a hard return at the end of each definition.
"i'm coming to that," she said.
"andrea chenier" has more to commend it.
Do you command here, citizen rateau, or do i?
You'd look comic if they put me in the witness box!"
The practical results are too well known to call for further comment.
Comm), focused on a particular area of business or economics; often theory weighted master of computer information systems (mcis), professional graduate degree focused on business technology solutions master of economics (m.
And she hasn't had any of it, except from men who didn't happen to know how to combine love and respect.
"i've been layin' fer this fellar some time," replied wetzel, as he began his first evening task, that of combing his hair.
First published at venice in 1528, it was translated into french in 1537 by j. colin, secretary to francis i.-ed.
The yellow dust had lost its magic charm on americans-patriotism was the more current coin.
Numquid pieris ipsa parens interfuit orphei, pieris ipsa suae sobolis, qui carmine rexit corda virum, quem terra olim, quam magna, dolebat, tempore quo, dirum auditu strepitante caterva, ora secundo amni missa, ac foedata cruore, lesbia praecipitans ad litora detulit hebrus?