How to spell COMR correctly?
We think the word comr is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell comr correctly
- coir The fibers of the coir rope are durable and strong.
- coma After the car accident, she slipped into a coma and didn't wake up for two weeks.
- comb I will use a comb to style my hair for the party tonight.
- COMDR He is a commander of a starship.
- come I will come to your house later tonight.
- comer Mi hermana es una buena comer, siempre pide un plato completo en el restaurante.
- comm I commended your work in a recent email.
- Como Like how you are, I am como mi abuela.
- COMP He is hoping to win the Gold Medal in the upcoming comp.
- Cor The cor of the apple was bruised.
- corm The corm is a type of vegetable.
- CORR The cash register was acting strange, so I tested the electricity by touching it.
Misspelling of the day