Correct spelling for COMT
We think the word comt is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for comt
- coat Barebone took his coat and prepared to follow Turner.
- colt So they took the horse 'n' the colt an' the democrat 'n' started up to town this mornin', 'n' jus' beyond the bridge they met the automobile warmin' up from Mrs. Macy 'n' her cat.
- coma And she prompted coaxingly: "Come along, boys, and listen to my tale, I'll tell you of my troubles on the old Chisholm trail, Coma ti yi-" and nodded her head approvingly when Ward took up the ditty where she left off and sang it with the rollicking enthusiasm which only a man who has soothed restless cattle on a stormy night can put into the doggerel.
- comb Bunny, Sue and all the others stood in line and sang a song, while Bunker Blue played on the mouth organ, and Ben on the paper-covered comb.
- come Yes, He will, dear, if you come.
- comet After having carefully examined this object, Herschel arrived at the conclusion that he had discovered a comet.
- comte One of these friends was the Comte de Fiesque.
- coot We catch glimpses of grouse cropping heather buds, of whirring flocks of partridges, of the sooty coot and the speckled teal, of the fisher herons, of the green-crested lapwing, of clamoring craiks among fields of flowering clover, of robins cheering the pensive autumn, of lintwhites chanting among the buds, of the mavis singing drowsy day to rest.
- cost "No," he said; "I've cost you too much already."
- cot The man who had laughingly told police his name was John Smith lay on his cot in the county jail, his eyes closed, his arms folded across his chest.
- Como Jovius had a villa, situated on a peninsula, bordered by the Lake of Como.
- COMP Before Him, the Lord-known to Him, watched by Him, standing under His protection, comp.
7 words made from the letters comt
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re