Correct spelling for COMUM
We think the word comum is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for comum
- cadmium The salts of antimony and zinc are thus reduced; also the sulphate of cadmium.
- cam While that part of the cam curve from G to M in Fig.
- cambium But in summer the jacket of bark binds tightly, there is plenty of heat and light, and the leaves and roots are very active, so that the cambium cells produce thicker walled cells, called summer wood.
- camus From Sieyes to Barnave, from Barnave to Camus, from Camus to Buzot, and from Buzot the Girondin to Robespierre the Jacobin who killed the Girondins, we traverse the long line of possible politics; but the transitions are finely shaded, and the logic is continuous.
- cm Leg length: 82.2 cm.
- coma But of course-I knew all the time he's a cowboy; it said so- The whistling broke and he began to sing at the top of a clear, strong-lunged voice, that old, old trail song beloved of punchers the West over: Oh, it's cloudy in the West and a-lookin' like rain, And my damned old slicker's in the wagon again, Coma ti yi youpy, youpy-a, youpy-a, Coma ti yi youpy, youpy-a!
- comb The renegade then pulled up his sleeve, and showed the figure of a mermaid, with a curling tail, a looking-glass in one hand and a comb in the other.
- combo Eight of the recordings by Bill Blacks Combo placed in the Top 40 between 1959 and 1962.
- come Better come on with us.
- comer For the moment it seemed as if Moredock was some grim old idol, carved in yellowish-brown wood, as he sat in his chair in the middle of his sanctuary, and the new comer was an idolater, bringing him a peace offering; but the idea died away as the old man snarled out: "Mornin', young Chegg.
- comet That part of his education Thompson had neglected, or at least postponed, for he had not expected that Comet would be sent away so soon.
- comfy Never mind, we won't be long now, and then we'll drive home, and you shall be tucked up in bed, and have a comfy rest.
- comic The false Goulard killed him by surpassing him in the real and the comic.
- Comes Here comes my breakfast.
- Comas When she returned to Craig, Lida, confident in her new poise, reassured, informed in a fashion which fortified her self-reliance, met the Comas man with a demeanor which did credit to the granddaughter of Echford Flagg.
10 words made from the letters comum
5 letter words made from comum:
Misspelling of the day
- assumes role
- assumes role of