How to spell COMUTIBLE correctly?
If you meant to type "comutible" but realize it's a misspelling, fear not! The correct word you are aiming for is "compatible". This word signifies harmony or suitability between things. So, whenever you come across the misspelling "comutible", simply correct it to "compatible" for precision and clarity.
List of suggestions on how to spell comutible correctly
- combustible The storage room should be kept clear of any combustible materials to ensure safety.
- comestible The market is filled with a wide variety of comestible items, ranging from fresh produce to packaged snacks.
- commutable The new job offered in the city is attractive because it is commutable from my current residence.
- compatible They have different interests and values, so they are not compatible as friends.
- computable The problem is computable using an algorithm.
Misspelling of the day