How to spell COMUTTES correctly?
If you are looking for the correct spelling of "Comuttes", the word you may be referring to is most likely "Commutes". This word describes the daily journeys people make between home and work or school. Double-checking spellings is always important, and now you know the correct way to write it!
List of suggestions on how to spell Comuttes correctly
- commutes My dad commutes to work every day and spends an hour in traffic each way.
- competes The company competes aggressively in the market by offering lower prices and better quality products.
- compotes I made a variety of compotes with seasonal fruits for my party.
- computes The program computes the results of the equation quickly and accurately.
- coquettes The coquettes at the party were vying for the attention of the eligible bachelor.
Misspelling of the day