Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for CONCL
We think the word concl is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for concl
- Congo(Definition of congo)
- Concave(Definition of concave)
- Conics(Definition of Conics)
- Uncle(Definition of uncle)
- Counsel(Definition of counsel)
- Console(Definition of console)
- Cancel(Definition of cancel)
- Canal(Definition of canal)
- Conclude(Definition of conclude)
- Corneal(Definition of corneal)
- Cockle(Definition of cockle)
- Conceal(Definition of conceal)
- Coracle(Definition of coracle)
- Consul(Definition of consul)
- Concur(Definition of concur)
- Conch(Definition of conch)
- Congeal(Definition of congeal)
- Corncob(Definition of corncob)
- Carnal(Definition of carnal)
- Conger(Definition of conger)
- Jonquil(Definition of jonquil)
- Conic(Definition of conic)
- Concuss(Definition of concuss)
- Comical(Definition of comical)
- Conk(Definition of conk)
- Council(Definition of council)
- Conically(Definition of conically)
- Concord(Definition of concord)
- Conical(Definition of conical)
- Connect(Definition of connect)
- Monocle(Definition of monocle)
- Conga(Definition of conga)
- Cynical(Definition of cynical)
- Gong(Definition of gong)
- Condole(Definition of condole)
- Conclave(Definition of conclave)
- Cong(Definition of Cong)
At six years old the grooves and hollows in a horse's mouth will begin to fill up a little and their tusks have their full growth, with their points sharp, and a little concave.
You're idle till they have forced him to cancel his late lawless bond he sealed at the high altar to his florentine strumpet, and in his bed lay this his troth-plight wife.
As dorian walked along the canal bank that afternoon, he saw a group of children at play near the headgate.
First i will conclude the argument for the general interpretation of the narrative.
It was not manito who made this trash to curse the human race, but vatipa the black, who rules below-he changed the blood of innocence and tears of pity into gold, and strewed it wide o'er lands where still the murderer digs and the deceptious delve, to find the cockle out and pick it up, but laughs the while to see what fools they are, and how himself has foiled the spirit of good, that made mankind erst friends and brothers.
They weren't trying to conceal their arrival, though it would have been impossible anyhow.
And i do concur with him therein.
In some cases, presence of a persistent trigeminal artery concurs with hypoplasia of the basilar artery, in which case the internal carotid artery is responsible for most blood flow to the upper pons, cerebellum, midbrain, and parts of the temporal and occipital lobes, meaning that anything disrupting blood flow in the internal carotid artery could lead to ischemia in these regions.
The owl and the conch make a strange grotesque appearance, and are not the least curious specimens in that wonderful collection of art and nature.
When his old companions came to see him he would stir up himself as much as he could, both by words, and looks, to signify they were welcome to him; he would also talk with them freely and look pleasantly upon them, though the talk of such could be none other but such as david said carnal men would offer to him when they came to visit him in his sickness.
"before seeing the countess selina i thought my mistake only comical.
On the next day they met and decreed that the temple of concord which camillus had vowed should be erected on a spot facing the forum, where these events had taken place; moreover, that the latin games should continue for four days instead of three, and that all citizens of rome should at once offer sacrifice and crown themselves with garlands.
We picked up the discomfited hero, and placed him on a chair to recover his senses; meanwhile i received the congratulations of the conclave with a frank alteration of manner which delighted them; and i found it impossible to get away, till i had promised to dine with dartmore, and spend the rest of the evening in the society of his friends.
Canola oil, or canola for short, originally known as low erucic acid rapeseed, is a vegetable oil derived from a variety of rapeseed that is low in erucic acid, as opposed to colza oil.