Correct spelling for CONDONA
We think the word condona is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for condona
- canadian The news of Prevost's retreat from Plattsburg no doubt hastened the decision of the British government to enter into negotiations for peace, which was settled on terms by no means favourable to Canadian interests.
- candor "The present war must first be ended; but we owe it to candor and to a just regard for the opinion of mankind to say that, so far as our participation in guarantees of future peace is concerned, it makes a great deal of difference in what way and upon what terms it is ended.
- cannon They could hear, very far away, the noise of cannon.
- canon Every hollow below us was filled with snow; still, we could find no canon or gorge of any description through which to make our way.
- canton If this pass without our obtaining any information, we must collect all our forces, and go before Canton: this is my opinion as to what ought to be done; comrades, let me hear yours!
- cantonal For companies, capital gains are taxed as ordinary income at the federal level, and at the cantonal and municipal level, depending on the canton, either as ordinary income or at a special lower tax progression, as for natural persons.
- coding A novel polymorphism in the gene coding for the beta(1)-adrenergic receptor associated with survival in patients with heart failure".
- condemn The more common rendering has been, "nor will we pass upon him, nor condemn him."
- condense The spiraling mist was beginning to condense and settle.
- condign "The undersigned, Principal Ratcatcher to his Catholic Majesty Fernando Septimo, charged by an act of the Junta of government now established at Cadiz with the duty of clearing the province of Andalusia of the rats and other vermin with which it is at this moment overrun, to the destruction and undermining of the glorious fabric of our independence, hereby gives notice, that any persons who may henceforth feed, harbour, or encourage the same, will themselves be considered equally as detrimental to the country as the aforesaid rats, and will, on conviction, meet with the same condign summary punishment.
- Conan She had not cried out. She knew that Conan was not within call, and it did not occur to her that any in Tecuhltli would oppose their prince.
48 words made from the letters condona
3 letter words made from condona:
4 letter words made from condona:
Misspelling of the day