Correct spelling for CONFEDANCE
We think the word confedance is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for confedance
- concordance No; if you look at your Concordance you'll finds it gives you a chapter in Numbers where there's something beautiful about rods.
- conference Thereupon he went ashore and had a conference.
- confidant His nobles observe his changed mood, and wonder, and his confidant, Duke Egerio, vainly tries on him the effect of a new series of euphuistic examples and similes.
- confidante Of course I did not like making another confidante; but, under the circumstances, what could one do?
- confidence "I was in Harry's confidence; but even if I had not been, I am sure I must have seen it.
- confluence It was founded in 614, and stood high upon the hillside of Mount Vakaraka, at the confluence of two of the branches of the Rhine.
198 words made from the letters confedance
3 letter words made from confedance:
5 letter words made from confedance:
conne, defen, fcade, enone, donan, donee, cocea, acene, canne, denon, necon, coden, defeo, denno, donen, eaned, fedco, nande, anode, fanne, eneco, canno, conca, ceedo, enden, cenac, eofen, acone, fenno, dafen, cofan, cance, fanno, onned, canoe, defea, afond, endon, dance, nonad, adone, afcon, fonda, neeco, donne, dafoe, naden, eofan, ceceo, ennea, canon, faned, nefac, defoe, foden, oecad, ocean, focac, adeno, faden, onend, annee, fence, danco, nonce, fadno, anend, coeca, anden, coade, caeco, neafe, odeen, cenon, donna, conen, acned, dence, faced, cenco, nonde, nadon, nacco, denne, cofee, nance, ceann, decaf, cando, cfcda, fenna.
4 letter words made from confedance:
dean, code, aeon, aden, coca, nece, oncf, enof, noen, dace, endo, done, cade, nano, acne, ofce, onne, neon, cnnc, deca, fend, coen, coda, donc, dane, ofen, fode, oned, fano, none, eade, fond, cene, deaf, need, cefn, feen, oena, cone, node, feed, onen, face, cane, ende, eoan, conn, once, nona, onca, cafe, eden, fado, noce, fade, dano, docf, cede, fann, cenn, enad, daen, annd.
Misspelling of the day
- at end of ones rope
- at end of rope
- built castles in air