Correct spelling for CONFORN
We think the word conforn is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for conforn
- cannon It took him but an instant to see also that the cannon, as it stared him in the face, was loaded.
- canon I went out with the two brothers and the canon, and I remarked that they looked quite confused.
- coffin I couldn't even send a rose to lay on his coffin.
- concern Whether he ever found it or not is a matter that does not concern us.
- condone Yet, what was there a woman might not condone in the one man?
- confer The Emperor now declared: "The document should be delivered to the Lutherans in case they would promise to keep it to themselves and not allow it to fall into other hands; otherwise His Imperial Majesty was not minded to confer with them any longer."
- confine I confine myself to the relation of historical circumstances; in other words, facts; and of good or bad I know not.
- confirm But if an open-hearted honest man, who has an entire confidence in one whom he takes to be his friend, and whom he has obliged to be so, and who, to confirm him in his opinion, in all appearance and upon several trials has been so: if this man be deceived by the treachery of the other, must he of necessity commence fool immediately, only because the other has proved a villain?
- conform We are certainly called upon to conform our conduct to the best standard, and to imitate the best being.
- conforming When the little plant bursts through the ground, it enters the race in conforming to the type that it carries in its bosom.
- confound Confound 'em, they were always insulting me.
- Conan The Project Gutenberg eBook, The Green Flag, by Arthur Conan Doyle This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with almost no restrictions whatsoever.
- confers But the duke confers a benefit on the men he employs as huntsmen and servants, and without the duke they would starve?
34 words made from the letters conforn
4 letter words made from conforn:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all