Correct spelling for CONIVOUR
We think the word conivour is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for conivour
- candour But her ill state of health at last interrupted her prosecution of it; a circumstance to be regretted, since a discussion carried on with so much sagacity and candour on both sides, would, in all probability, have left little difficulty remaining on the question.
- concur Yet Dr. Gronau, who claims it for Titian, admits in the same breath that the hand is the same as that which painted the Cobham Hall picture and the Pitti "Concert," a judgment in which I fully concur.
- condor Parker saw a condor, a bald-headed eagle, a humming-bird, a cougar, a jaguar, an alligator.
- confer According to the Chinese philosophy winds and water are spiritual forces and may be so controlled by other spiritual forces that instead of bringing harm they will confer benefit upon the people.
- conifer According to the World Wide Fund for Nature, the territory of the Czech Republic can be subdivided into four ecoregions: Central European mixed forests Pannonian mixed forests Western European broadleaf forests Carpathian montane conifer forests
- connive The Prussians threatened with the galleys whosoever should connive at the flight, as they called it, of these volunteers, whether by giving them money, or supplying them with guides, or by any other means.
110 words made from the letters conivour
3 letter words made from conivour:
4 letter words made from conivour:
orio, cron, vrou, coir, orno, unio, vuco, ouro, vorn, voor, iuno, unco, vuoi, covo, coin, onur, vinu, vron, rouv, uric, noio, nuoc, voio, ourn, viru, voro, cuon, rico, noir, vico, iron, nori, voci, voon, rono, ruvo, vino, viro, irun, corn, riou, rivo, cuiv, icon, nicu, vour, ruin, coon, roco, runo, ooru.
5 letter words made from conivour:
Misspelling of the day
- back pack
- do an impression of
- do an injustice to
- does something for