Correct spelling for CONJOR
We think the word conjor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for conjor
- candor There is too much candor and honesty in you for that sort of thing."
- canker Canker felt very bitterly towards Ray, claiming that there was no officer in the regiment whom he had treated with such marked courtesy, and to this, when he heard it, Ray made response in his characteristic way.
- cantor Presently, however, Lieutenant Cantor stepped over to say in an undertone: "Darrin, you have made the wrong start, and I see that you are bound to keep it up."
- concord It merely contained two confessions similar to the forms found in the Book of Concord, page 552, sections 21 to 23. Hence Luther, in the edition of 1531, replaced it with a catechetico-liturgical form entitled, "How the Unlearned Should be Taught to Confess."
- concur When the draft for the constitution was reported the clause prohibiting the states from making anything but gold and silver a tender in payment of debts contained an exception, "in case congress consented," but the convention struck out the exception and made the prohibition absolute, one of the members remarking that it was a favorable moment to crush out paper money, and all or nearly all of the convention seemed to concur in the sentiment.
- condo The series focuses on three Cavemen roommates who share a condo: Joel, his brother Andy, and their cynical and self-absorbed roommate Nick.
- condor The hummingbird and the condor; hillsides covered with sheep; rocky ridges inaccessible to man or beast; brooks that quiver gently on; impetuous torrents; the beauty of Eden and craggy desolation like that of chaos-these all can you see among the Andes.
- confer All the courtiers and nobles assembled, and began to confer and consult.
- conga Together with the conga or tumbadora, and to a lesser extent the batá drum, bongos are the most widespread Cuban hand drums, being commonly played in genres such as son cubano, salsa and Afro-Cuban jazz.
- conger Conger shifted, waiting.
- congo The Bannister carriage had scarcely left the Cobhurst gates when the dog, Congo, came bounding after it.
- conic Fruit small to medium, roundish, slightly conic, truncated sharply; Surface smooth, deep red, splashes dark or maroon on rich yellow, which only shows where the fruit has been shaded by a leaf; Dots numerous, small, yellow.
- Cong Huntsburg, Cong., K. E. S., 9.60.
24 words made from the letters conjor
4 letter words made from conjor:
Misspelling of the day
- almost on one
- art promoted
- more environmentfriendly