Correct spelling for CONLONY
We think the word conlony is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for conlony
- cannon As forming a contrast to those days, and to the present means of conducting offensive and defensive warfare, it may be appropriate to mention that the author happened to be at Gibraltar not long ago, when a hundred-ton cannon was landed there.
- canon He published an essay on Canon and Feudal Law which proved him a fearless, able and vigorous writer.
- clone Transient expression of human adenosine deaminase cDNAs: identification of a nonfunctional clone resulting from a single amino acid substitution".
- colon No doubt the active construction will begin this fall or winter, at Colon; and I am glad to know that the preliminary survey is already being made.
- colony On the 8th July I found a colony breeding in a well near Khoorjah, and took a dozen fresh eggs."
- condone Etienne was to him as the apple of his eye; and little wonder-the qualities which, we doubt not, nay, we trust, disfigure that amiable youth in the minds of our gentle readers-his pride, his carelessness for the bodily or mental sufferings of others-all these things were nought to the Norman noble, he loved to see his son stark and fierce, and smiled as he heard of deeds which better men would have sternly refused to condone.
- Colin Collins is from Colin, a French diminutive of Col, i.
- Collin 2nd Lt. 6th Va. Vol. Inf. FREDERICK E. MANGGRUM, 2nd Lt. 6th Va. Vol. Inf. RICHARD HILL, 2nd Lt. 6th Va. Vol. Inf. JAMES M. COLLIN, 2nd Lt. 6th Va. Vol. Inf. FIRST ENDORSEMENT.
- Conan It is a romantic country that lies around us, and though the cultivated area must be infinitely greater than in the fighting days when these battlements were finished, yet I suppose the Vale of Mowbray which we gaze upon to the east must have been green, and to some extent fertile, when that Conan who was Duke of Brittany and also Earl of Richmond looked out over the innumerable manors that were his Yorkshire possessions.
51 words made from the letters conlony
4 letter words made from conlony:
5 letter words made from conlony:
Misspelling of the day