Correct spelling for CONNAL
We think the word connal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for connal
- canal The road began as a street, crossed railway tracks and a canal, ran between fields, and again entered between houses.
- cannily "So 'twas last evening ye broke your ankle, was it?" he asked cannily.
- carnal 5. 'I could not,' saith Paul to them at Corinth, 'speak to you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.
- clonal Clonal plasma cells >10% on bone marrow biopsy and No myeloma-related organ or tissue impairment Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS): Serum paraprotein <30 g/l (3 g/dL) and Clonal plasma cells <10% on bone marrow biopsy and No myeloma-related organ or tissue impairment or a related B-cell lymphoproliferative disorder Related conditions include solitary plasmacytoma (a single tumor of plasma cells, typically treated with irradiation), plasma cell dyscrasia (where only the antibodies produce symptoms, e.
- coal The kitchen is usually the hottest room in the house, especially if coal or wood is burned for fuel.
- coeval This could not be a coeval inscription; for I doubt whether there exist, any where, a monumental tablet of the eleventh century executed in coeval gothic letters.
- coital The coital alignment technique (CAT) sex position, known colloquially as grinding the corn, is used primarily as a variant of the missionary position and is designed to maximize clitoral stimulation during sexual intercourse (coitus).
- conceal I have no desire to conceal his name from thee.
- conga The conga line is a novelty line dance that was derived from the Cuban carnival dance of the same name and became popular in the US in the 1930s and 1950s.
- congeal 2ndly-Shrubs and trees radiate a little heat towards the earth; and, therefore, the ground beneath is never cold enough to congeal the little dew which rests upon it.
- conical In the former the essential features are a shrine with a portico attached and surmounted by a conical tower, the whole placed in a quadrangular court round which are a series of cells or chapels containing images seated on thrones.
- conn But it had been foreordained that his life work, so earnest and successful, should be accomplished quickly, even before he had reached his prime, for he died at Hartford, Conn.
- connolly Then she ran away from him with some civilian fellow, and Connolly blew his brains out.
- consul Her Majesty's Consul must have a regular salary, or Her Majesty's subjects visiting here will have no peace of their lives.
- coral Christmas Island, like most others in this ocean, is bounded by a reef of coral-rocks, which extends but a little way from the shore.
- corneal The main pathological feature of the disease is thickened, multilaminar and disfigured basement membrane of corneal epithelium.
- cornell Prominent in the same field is Liberty Hyde Bailey, since 1903 director of the College of Agriculture at Cornell University.
- coronal Of Gray, Amphisorex of Duvernoy; differs in dentition from the last in having the lower quasi-incisors serrated with three or four coronal points, and the anterior point of the upper incisors not prolonged beyond the posterior spur, tipped with ferruginous; the lateral small teeth in the upper jaw are five in number, diminishing in size from the first backwards.
- corral Ed Bedloe was out in the far corral, gettin' ready to throw the gate open an' turn out the cows an' stampede 'em off'n the ranch.
- genial Therefore I encouraged him with a soft and genial whistle, and Kickums did his best to tempt him with a snort of inquiry.
- gunnel Bergman developed a personal "repertory company" of Swedish actors whom he repeatedly cast in his films, including Max von Sydow, Bibi Andersson, Harriet Andersson, Erland Josephson, Ingrid Thulin, Gunnel Lindblom, Bengt Ekerot, Anders Ek, and Gunnar Björnstrand, each of whom appeared in at least five Bergman features.
- journal We have the journal of her husband.
- kennel He possessed, also, a house, which in England a well-bred hound would not have accepted as a kennel; a white wife, and a pretty daughter, with a whity-brown complexion and a pleasant name-Juliana.
- tonal " Tonal', man!" he growled with a Gaelic expletive which it is impossible to spell, "iss that a birch-bark canoe that I am seein'?"
- zonal See fig. 46. Zonal range: Transition, Hudsonian, and Canadian.
- Conned "They seem to belong to another scheme," Fabri said, as he turned back and conned the letter afresh.
- Conner * Conner, George; arm broken by stallion; absent after winter of 1861-62.
- Conan Win victory and blessings, O Fenian King, said Conan; it is with clear memory and sweet words you relate these things.
- Conley Bliss moved to a mentoring role for TriStar drivers McClure, Blake Koch, Cale Conley, and David Starr.
- Conway Colonel Conway insisted upon a regular trench of the latest pattern with proper traverses, and deep enough to give plenty of head room.
- Connie Connie shot at him.
- Oneal The Right Excellent Bussa (born in Africa and killed during an 1816 slave uprising fighting for his freedom in Barbados) The Right Excellent Sarah Ann Gill (1795–1866) The Right Excellent Samuel Jackman Prescod (1806–1871) The Right Excellent Charles Duncan ONeal (1879–1936) The Right Excellent Sir Grantley Herbert Adams (1898–1971) The Right Excellent Clement Osbourne Payne (1904–1941) The Right Excellent Sir Hugh Worrell Springer (1913–1994) The Right Excellent Sir Frank Leslie Walcott (1916–1998) The Right Excellent Errol Walton Barrow (1920–1987) The Right Excellent Sir Garfield St.
- GONNA That's mine an' you ain't gonna set eye on it!"
- CONRAIL The Erie Cut (1910), whose portals are known as the Bergen Arches-Erie Railroad to Pavonia Terminal, now unused The Long Dock Tunnel (1860)- the first Erie Cut, now Conrail Shared Assets freight line The Bergen Tunnels (1876) & (1908) under Jersey City Heights, built by Morris and Essex Railroad and the Delaware, Lackawanna, and Western Railroad, Later, the Erie Lackawanna, and now, New Jersey Transit rail lines to Hoboken Terminal.
- canola Alternaria black spot of canola can be found all over the world, but it is most prevalent in mild, humid climates.
31 words made from the letters connal
4 letter words made from connal:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with