Correct spelling for CONQOR
We think the word conqor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for conqor
- candor The people were not long deceived and esteemed him the more for his candor.
- canker Mrs. Hutch, of course, was only one symptom of the disease of poverty, but there were times when she seemed to me the sharpest tooth of the gnawing canker.
- cantor "You infernal trouble-maker," hissed Cantor, as the sentry paced on.
- concord Accordingly, there is no reason whatever why, in the Book of Concord, the Tract should not follow Luther's Articles or be regarded as closely connected with it, and naturally belonging to it.
- concur My brothers Clifford and Field concur in these views, but in consideration of the importance of the principles involved will deliver their separate opinions.
- condo By 2014 Everyday Tourist, Richard White, described how Parkdale and other inner city communities in Calgary, "are experiencing gradual redevelopment as old 600-square foot cottages are being torn down and replaced by either single family homes, duplexes or, if a developer can assemble enough land row housing, or in sometimes small condo projects.
- condor "By-the-by," said Condor, "when you introduce the resolutions, I shall second them with a few remarks."
- confer "Because, weary as most of us profess to be of existence, the weariest life in this world is that of him who rules it; living for ever under the silent criticism which he cannot answer, and bound to devote his time and thoughts to the welfare of a race whose utter extermination would be, on their own showing, the greatest boon he could confer upon them.
- conga Artists on Italians Do It Better include: Chromatics Glass Candy Symmetry Desire Farah Heaven Mirage Tess Roby Twisted Wires Johnny Jewel In Mirrors Fred Ventura Andrew Douglas Rothbard Pink Gloves Nite Jewel Invisible Conga People Julee Cruise Double Mixte Michel Ivory Muscle
- conger Conger sized the boy up. He was big-big and strong.
- congo Congo was tied up, and Mike and Mrs. Drane and Cicely, and finally La Fleur, came to look at him and to speak well of him.
- conic Abdomen lengthened, conic; the tip pointed, and not bearded.
- Cong Ch., 39.10; First Cong.
16 words made from the letters conqor
Misspelling of the day
- attach weight to