Correct spelling for CONQUORE
We think the word conquore is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for conquore
- concourse At that Dimples grasped him by the hand, leading him to the concourse facing the reserved seats, where she made a low bow to the audience; then, throwing both arms about Phil, she gave him a hearty kiss.
- concur Never did reasoning and experiment so fully concur to establish a truth.
- conjure Permit her, Sire, to pass that time in Paris, and I conjure you to come to no final decision beforehand."
- conjurer The Indians thought that Dr. Whitman was a conjurer.
- conquer The land was before them, and they had only to obey the Lord and his servant Joshua to conquer and possess it.
- conquered But she conquered herself.
- conqueror He saw that he had come off conqueror when Frau von Osternau gave him a kindly nod and said, "You have turned your time to good account, Herr Pigglewitch, your wonderful music to-day was proof of that.
- Conjured The last few years have even conjured up the question whether Jesus ever lived.
- conquers Patience conquers all things, if one lives long enough, and at length even Wagner's innumerable woes were solved by the appearance of a veritable deus ex machina let down from heaven.
- conquerors It seems to me so natural that a man, in the earlier struggle between love and reason, should say, 'Reason shall conquer, and has conquered;' and yet-and yet-as time glides on, feel that the conquerors who cannot put down rebellion have a very uneasy reign.
- conjures For a moment I was in doubt whether what I saw was a reality or some hallucination of the mind, such as the imagination of a sleeper conjures up, but from the exclamations I heard around me I was soon convinced that the pirate crew who had effected all the mischief we had witnessed had met with a sudden and just retribution for their crimes, and that they and their vessel had been blown up.
104 words made from the letters conquore
3 letter words made from conquore:
4 letter words made from conquore:
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt