Correct spelling for COOUPLE
We think the word coouple is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for coouple
- carpel An easy remedy that applies to most cases is to redefine the carpel as an appendage that encloses ovule(s) and may or may not bear them.
- cole There was no signature, but across the table the two men looked at one another, for the writing was the writing of Jasper Cole.
- compel If I refuse to take the income which Mr. Courton's lawyer pays in to my bankers, they can not compel me to have it."
- compile Eventually, he began lobbying gently for Benchley to compile his columns into book form, and in 1922 was delighted with the result of his nagging.
- cool When we had finished dinner and had gone out to sit in the cool shadows of the piazza, I let my gaze rest as often as I might upon the fair face of that young girl.
- cooler We were still descending rapidly, but, as I felt the walls of the car, I found that they were now cooler, proving that our terrific speed had been reduced.
- coolie An excited consultation followed, during which, in the midst of this scene of barbarity, my coolie Mansing arrived.
- coop A growing coop or shelter of some sort should be provided for the growing goslings although this is not always done after they are pretty well feathered out.
- cooper It had no names to match against those of Irving and Cooper.
- cope To cope with all these rival influences, Mr. Adams had talents, integrity, fidelity to his country, and devotion to the fulfilment of official duty, in which he had no superior.
- copley The pains these good, serious gentlemen took with their garments, the long minute lists they sent to European tailors, their loudly expressed discontent over petty disappointments as to the fashion and color of their attire, their evident satisfaction at becoming and rich clothing, all point to their wonderful love of ostentation and their vanity-a vanity which fairly shines with smirking radiance out of some of the masculine faces in the "bedizened and brocaded" portraits of dignified Bostonians in Harvard Memorial Hall, and from many of the portraits of Copley, Smibert, and Blackburn.
- copula Cleft sentences are copula constructions in which the focused element serves as the predicate of the sentence.
- coup If your work is denounced and to be released at once from your sufferings by one blow from the paw of a tiger, than to be worried piecemeal by creatures who have all the will, but not the power, to inflict the coup de grace?
- coupe Although she did not suspect it, all the secrets of that mad brain were flying about her like the ribbons that played upon her bare neck; and her daintily-shod feet, in their bronzed boots with ten buttons, told the story of all sorts of clandestine expeditions, of the carpeted stairways they ascended at night on their way to supper, and the warm fur robes in which they were wrapped when the coupe made the circuit of the lake in the darkness dotted with lanterns.
- couple Now here was a piece of news, all flung at my head in a couple of minutes.
- coupled This is most apt to happen in two-suit hands, or when length in Trumps is coupled with a cross-ruff.
- couplet I stopped to copy a quaint Italian couplet on one tomb-to gather a wild forget-me-not from the foot of another-to put aside a bramble that trailed across a third-and then I became aware for the first time of a lady sitting beside a grave not a dozen yards from the spot on which I stood.
- cupola The buildin' itself wuz a sight-why, it is 960 feet long, and the cupola in the centre 166 feet high, with eight elevators to take you up to it; the great main entrance wuz all overlaid with gold-looked full as good as Solomon's temple, I do believe-and broad enough and big enough for a hull army of giants to walk through abreast, and then room enough for Josiah and me besides.
- joule Reggie Joule, who represented Kotzebue and surrounding area in the Alaska House of Representatives for eight terms followed by a single term as borough mayor, achieved minor national fame during the 1970s and 1980s for his exploits in the World Eskimo Indian Olympics, including two appearances on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson Seth Kantner, novelist Segundo Llorente, Spanish-born Jesuit, philosopher, author and politician Adam Stennett, painter Willie Hensley (former House of Representatives, former Senator, one of key founders of NANA Regional Corporation, instrumental in the founding of the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act)
- decouple Message brokers can decouple end-points, meet specific non-functional requirements, and facilitate reuse of intermediary functions.
- Cooped "I am only sorry, my lady, that we have had no opportunity of doing aught since we were cooped up," Tom replied; "nothing would have pleased us better than to have had the chance again of striking a stout blow in your defence."
- Coulee After this they pushed on up the coulee as silently as they could, until Trooper Standish pulled his horse up.
- Couples Taxicabs full of happy couples rolled by every minute.
- coupes On the third of these triumphs, in 1952, the Appleyards were the first crew ever to be awarded the event's Coupe dOr (Gold Cup), for having won three consecutive Coupes des Alpes.
- POOLE In the afternoon Mr. Poole and I moved the camp over to the lake, and on the following day I directed him to ascertain its circumference, as we should be detained a day or two awaiting the return of Mr. Browne.
69 words made from the letters coouple
3 letter words made from coouple:
4 letter words made from coouple:
5 letter words made from coouple:
6 letter words made from coouple:
pecoul, culpeo, couple.
7 letter words made from coouple:
Misspelling of the day
- acting in response
- co occur
- getting just desserts