Correct spelling for COPYIES
We think the word copyies is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for copyies
- copious There was so copious a supply that it sufficed for the horses and the cooking of the guinea-fowls which were shot that morning by Chamis.
- copse Situated in a slight hollow, four or five hundred yards wide, a deep and pretty broad stream flowing on the north side, with a small wood or copse to the east, while to the west and south the ground sloped upwards and then fell again down to the scene of the catastrophe.
- copying Often he would spend the whole day copying these drawings with the greatest care, never tired of learning more and more.
- copyist Of course we are speaking of the true creative artist, and not of the laborious copyist.
- Copies We've had copies made, an' every honest farmer in the Northwest is goin' to read them.
- Cops You see, two of the cops say there was nobody in the car.
- capes From Point Sublime to the Pink Cliffs of Utah there were twelve of these colossal capes, miles apart, some sharp, some round, some blunt, all rugged and bold.
- coupes A man may travel from Dan to Beersheba in first-class carriages of railways, coupes of diligences, saloons of steamers; he may put up at the best hotels, and hire the cleverest guides, and he will see nothing, learn nothing, feel nothing, but what has been seen, learned, and felt by his predecessors.
- coppers A fellow can't enjoy his breakfast after that without something to cool his coppers."
- COPES At the Mass and other solemn parts of the Divine Office on these occasions, he directed the choir with his staff of office: assisted on first-class days by six of the brethren in copes, and on feasts of the second class by four.
- copiers This mistaken view of their duty had of old guided the Hebrew copiers in Jerusalem; and though in Alexandria a juster criticism had been applied to the copies of Homer, it was not thought proper to use the same good sense when making copies of the Bible.
96 words made from the letters copyies
3 letter words made from copyies:
5 letter words made from copyies:
Misspelling of the day
- burr cuts
- makes up the top ones head
- nu trial