Correct spelling for CORNAL
We think the word cornal is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cornal
- canal The completion of the Canal, in the Spring of this year, forms an era in the history of the town, and indeed of the State.
- carnal My carnal-mindedness could not realize such a state of innocence.
- carnally "Sorry I can't," said Carnally.
- clonal Clonal plasma cells >10% on bone marrow biopsy or (in any quantity) in a biopsy from other tissues (plasmacytoma) A monoclonal protein (Myeloma protein) in either serum or urine (except in cases of true non-secretory myeloma) Evidence of end-organ damage felt related to the plasma cell disorder (related organ or tissue impairment, commonly referred to by the acronym "CRAB"): HyperCalcemia (corrected calcium >2.
- coal A growin' girl oughtn't to be doin' heavy washin' an' carryin' water an' coal up two flights.
- coral The train gave the Marches another, and last, view of it as they slowly drew out of the city, and began to run through a level country walled with far-off hills; past fields of buckwheat showing their stems like coral under their black tops; past peasant houses changing their wonted shape to taller and narrower forms; past sluggish streams from which the mist rose and hung over the meadows, under a red sunset, glassy clear till the manifold factory chimneys of Dusseldorf stained it with their dun smoke.
- corn Look at the course of the House of Lords on the corn-laws.
- CONRAIL After itself going bankrupt in 1973 the Ann Arbor ceased operations as a railroad on April 1, 1976, when the Consolidated Rail Corporation ( Conrail) temporarily took over.
73 words made from the letters cornal
5 letter words made from cornal:
4 letter words made from cornal:
Misspelling of the day
- be in a quandary
- bought into
- gives it ones all