How to spell CORONOR correctly?
The correct spelling of "coronor" is "coroner". Possible suggestions to correct this misspelling include using spell-check to automatically correct the word, consulting a dictionary for the correct spelling or looking up the word online to see how it is spelled in various sources.
List of suggestions on how to spell coronor correctly
- corner I found a forgotten book in the corner of the room.
- corona The corona virus emerged in Wuhan, China and spread rapidly across the globe.
- coronary The patient's coronary artery was occluded.
- Coronas The best way to enjoy a Coronas is with friends.
- coroner The coroner determined the cause of death to be accidental drowning.
- Coroners Coroners are officials who carry out inquests into the deaths of people
- coronet The princess wore a sparkling coronet atop her intricate hairstyle.
Misspelling of the day