Correct spelling for CORP
We think the word corp is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for corp
- carp It's strange, said the young girl as they walked through the silent avenues and at last paused beside the famous carp pond, where to-day the broad heads of the fishes were scarcely visible beneath the thick covering of yellow leaves-I always feel happiest and gayest when everything around is very grey and dreary.
- coop I can hardly believe that, but I do think that she is far from well, and that it is enough to drive her mad to coop her up like that.
- cop "Be damned," the big cop said.
- cora There was nothing which could carry me except this little grey horse; for I could not persuade those around me to let me mount Cora, because they said she had so hard a mouth: so a side-saddle was put on, and a man with a skirt tried the grey once or twice; he was tolerably quiet, and without much disturbance, he went pretty well for a few weeks; the only trouble being to get upon his back.
- cord I thanked him and presented him with the thick silk cord which I was wearing as a girdle.
- core "I am, to my heart's core.
- cork The cork was too new and dry.
- corm a =corm= is a depressed and rounded, solid rootstock; it may be called a solid bulb; the garden cyclamen is an example;
- corn Theodore succeeded beyond his expectations; corn and cattle were now in abundance, and in order to economize his supplies, he allowed; all the Gondar people who were still with him, and many of the women and children of runaway soldiers and chiefs, to leave the camp and go wherever they liked.
- corp Here where I'm laying this sofie cushion was the corp.
- corps Authority was, however, given to make up the 73rd to the strength of 1000 by taking volunteers from the corps.
- coup Perhaps it was well that Lee did not advance near enough to Baltimore to bring things to a climax there, unless he could have succeeded in capturing the place by a coup de main, and have held it permanently.
- crop To this end, one night while Tummels was sleeping, he unmoored the Fly tender-a twenty-foot open boat carrying two sprit-sails, owned by him and Dan'l in common, and used for all manner of odd jobs-worked her down to Old Lizard Head single-handed, and crept up to the sunk crop of brandy.
- Cor 25-29 the Lord states the doctrine: 1 Cor.
- Cory Over five hundred ladies and gentlemen, including many of the local clergy and ministers, witnessed the ceremony, in which the venerable earl himself, Lady Blanche Keith-Falconer, Miss Cory of Cardiff, Mr. John Cory, Mr. George Williams, Mr. and Mrs. Frank Bevan, the late Lady Hobart, and others, took part.
- COMP 443-45, 449. Farther-The representation of the Messiah, under the image of a sprout or shoot, is very common in Scripture; comp.
- GORP And the Terran suddenly wished the monstrosity had fallen back into the sea. He had no soft thoughts for the gorp after what he had seen at the reef and the tales he had heard, but neither did he like what he saw now expressed in gestures, heard in the tones of voices about them.
- CORR TOWMONT, TOWMON, TOWMOND, s. A year; corr.
10 words made from the letters corp
Misspelling of the day
- having bay window