How to spell CORREC correctly?
If you're trying to spell 'correct', here are a few suggestions to get it right: "correct", "correction", "correctly", "correctness", and "corrective". Remember to double-check your spelling and consider using a spell-checker if you're unsure.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell correc correctly
- carrel I am going to buy a carrel for my new painting.
- core I need to attend to my core goals.
- cored The apple was cored before slicing it into pieces.
- corer I am looking for my eyeglasses, I think I lost them in the corer.
- cores The apple had three cores.
- Corey Corey is the best friend I've ever had.
- corker He caught a corker of a fish.
- corral The cowboy was trying to corral the horses into a small square area.
- correct The correct spelling of your name is Christopher.
Misspelling of the day