How to spell CORUNER correctly?
If you meant to type "coroner" but accidentally wrote "coruner", here are a few suggestions to correct it. Double-check the spelling and use the correct word. Alternatively, you may want to utilize auto-correct or enable spell-check on your device. Proofread your writing to catch spelling errors before hitting send.
List of suggestions on how to spell coruner correctly
- coiner A coiner is someone who invents a new word or expression.
- corer I'm corer to my locker.
- corner I saw a cat on the corner of the street.
- cornier The movie gets cornier with every passing minute.
- coroner A coroner is an official who investigates deaths.
- Coroners In the United States, the Coroners are the official agents in charge of investigating deaths.
Misspelling of the day