Correct spelling for COTA
We think the word cota is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cota
- coat And would you teach Fritzchen and me in that coat?
- coca Illicit drugs: major cocaine transshipment point and major drug-money-laundering center; no recent signs of coca cultivation; monitoring of financial transactions is improving, yet Panama has failed to prosecute anyone for money laundering - official corruption remains a major problem
- coda Millie Brother coined the term and founded the organization CODA, which serves as a resource and a center of community for children of deaf adults.
- cola Did he say anything about a Coca Cola or anything like that, if you remember?
- coma Whither the prow of the dark ship came, No more over the old ways faring; For the sea was cold, but the land was flame: And the keen ship sped, and a deadly coma Blotted away from our eyes forever, Tower on tower, the great city Roma, Palace and temple and yellow river.
- cora Cora had betrayed him!
- cot Lisa lay on a cot, sleeping restlessly; Mary looked pale and wan, and there were dark circles under her eyes.
- cote She found it no trifling matter to attend to her regular duties as private secretary, to keep her Cloud Cote dainty and sweet as of yore, to be out in her little blue car on every possible occasion, and still not neglect the Good-Looking Member and the Father-in-law in her campaign against duty.
- iota "Not a page, not one iota!
- rota Just as dusk was falling the officer on watch reported a sail in the offing, and Reid and the consul, hurrying on deck, made out the British brig Carnation, of eighteen guns, with two other war-vessels in her wake: the thirty-eight-gun frigate Rota, and the Plantagenet, of seventy-four.
- cots On reaching the nursery, they both crept in for a moment on tip-toe and looked into the little cots.
11 words made from the letters cota
Misspelling of the day
- no buts about it
- pi re