How to spell COTURE correctly?
If you accidentally misspell "coture", here are some suggestions for the correct term you may be looking for. The correct spelling is likely "couture", which refers to the designing and creation of high-end, fashionable clothing. Double-checking spellings can ensure clarity and accuracy in your writing.
List of suggestions on how to spell coture correctly
- capture The photographer was able to capture the beauty of the landscape in his pictures.
- cloture The house passed a cloture motion to end debate on the bill.
- cote She had on a beautiful cote dress.
- coterie She joined a coterie of artists who met every week to critique each other's work.
- couture She dressed in the latest couture fashion from Paris.
- cure There is currently no cure for COVID-19.
- torture The prisoner was subjected to various methods of torture in order to extract information from him.
Misspelling of the day