How to spell COTUS correctly?
If you're referring to the misspelling "cotus", there are a few possible words it could be mistaken for. One option could be the word "cotes", meaning small animal pens. Another possibility may be "lotus", referring to the aquatic plant. Finally, it could be a typo for "coitus", a term related to sexual intercourse.
List of suggestions on how to spell cotus correctly
- Cetus Cetus, the mythical sea monster, was often depicted as an immense creature lurking in the depths of the ocean.
- coitus Coitus is a term used to describe the act of sexual intercourse between individuals.
- cot us
- cotes The shepherd led his flock of sheep into the cotes for the night.
- cots The camping trip was made comfortable with the addition of cozy sleeping cots.
- COTS I purchased a COTS (Commercial off-the-shelf) software solution to streamline our system.
- lotus The peaceful pond was filled with vibrant lotus flowers.
- POTUS The POTUS will deliver a speech tonight to address the nation's current economic situation.
- SCOTUS SCOTUS, which stands for Supreme Court of the United States, is the highest federal court in the United States.
Misspelling of the day