Correct spelling for COUNCELOR
We think the word councelor is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for councelor
- council The Council alone has the right to decide on a matter of such importance."
- councillor The rank of Privy Councillor was often bestowed as an honorary distinction on persons to whom nothing was confided, and whose opinion was never asked.
- counsel Had she followed my counsel she would never have been taken.
- counsellor A Counsellor Wesermann claimed to be able to cause distant friends to dream of any subject he might choose.
- counselor Yet, as the counselor said, it was the king's crown, and it was quite proper he should wear it on the solemn occasion of his auction.
204 words made from the letters councelor
5 letter words made from councelor:
3 letter words made from councelor:
4 letter words made from councelor:
Misspelling of the day
- fore running