Correct spelling for COUNCOL
We think the word councol is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for councol
- cancel Some day I hope to cancel this debt.
- comical He did look rather a comical object, I daresay, to the tall footman at the door, but not so to the eager child who had spent the last hour at least in peeping out to see if his master was not yet coming.
- conceal He managed to conceal several of these around his person, and one by one they were given to Morgan.
- concord Several Lutheran states, as related above, declined to accept the Formula of Concord, giving as their reason for such action that there was no need of a new confession.
- concur South Carolina, Georgia, and Rhode Island expressed a willingness to concur in any measures which Congress might think best calculated to promote the general welfare.
- condole Am I to condole with you?
- congeal I would deluge them with my blood if that could only cause them to congeal.
- congo I continued to follow our new friends beyond where I had directed the party to encamp, in expectation of seeing the marked tree at Congo, and the river Balonne.
- conical Do you see that building yonder, white among the trees, with a point of conical roof at the end of it?
- console It's your duty to console your mother-the poor lady is plunged in despair.
- consul The first step was to secure his own election as consul.
- corncob Presently, arrived an elderly gentleman in blue jeans, his chin ornamented with whisker and his mouth with a corncob pipe.
- corneal Their large and prominent eyes make Boston Terriers prone to corneal ulcers.
- cornell He applied to Mr. Cornell, who had the matter in charge, for permission to enter the lists, which that gentleman granted rather doubtfully.
- council Madame de Maintenon, as lady in waiting, went on this journey; and of me, superintendent of the Queen's Council, they did not even speak.
- counsel Are you Pere Picot's counsel?"
- junco montanus, Dipodomys ordii, 538 Junco oreganus, 212 Oreoscoptes, 208 Perodipus, 538
- mongol It is a deep satisfaction for me to carry out the request of this influential Mongol, Hubilgan, and to urge his appeal to the American people.
- uncoil An instant later Jack flung it in the air, saw it coil and uncoil, heard the singing noise it made, and then drew it back into place, feeling an added confidence.
- Councilor =Portalis, J. E. M. =, councilor of state, ii. 214; on committee to draft the Code, 222; minister of public worship, 346.
- JUNCOS I met him on the campus yesterday, scribbled Nannikachee, and when I asked him where his professors were, he galloped all over the snow, remembering you as juncos, and on second thought he reared up against an oak and barked up into its branches to scare you out of your holes, convinced that you had come to a bad end and been turned into squirrels.
- judgemental Perrier goes to comfort the grieving Ivan, telling him that he is not judgemental about his homosexual relationship and that he will be putting a €10,000 bounty on Michael and Brenda.
28 words made from the letters councol
4 letter words made from councol:
5 letter words made from councol:
oculo, cuoco, colon.
Misspelling of the day
- art hopeless
- art imminent
- be immaterial
- bear heavily
- bear no resemblance
- coming a halt