How to spell COURTIS correctly?
The misspelling "courtis" can be corrected to "courtesy", "courtesan", "courtship" or "courtier". These are words that are commonly associated with courtly behavior or royal court life. Checking a dictionary or using online spell-check tools can also provide additional options for correcting misspellings.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell courtis correctly
- Counties In the United States, there are 3,142 counties across the 50 states.
- counts In my fitness journey, every little exercise counts towards my goal.
- court The prosecutor presented evidence to the court.
- courtier The courtier was known for his impeccable manners, quick wit, and loyalty to the king.
- courtiers The courtiers served their king and queen with utmost respect.
- courts The courts settle disputes and administer justice according to the law.
- Kurtis Kurtis is a great musician.
Misspelling of the day