Correct spelling for COWRD
We think the word cowrd is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cowrd
- card I'll give you the card now, Lord Mohunsleigh, if you don't mind."
- conrad I wanted to tell Conrad, only you didn't wish to have me.
- cora Oh, Louie knew all about that; Miss Cora had told her....
- cord Now get the cord over there and give him a turn or two.
- core Why, then, you are as welcome as though you were the core of my heart for being so kind to my sweet Kathleen.
- corot They sought their art in the direction of values, and very easily Corot took the lead as chief exponent of the new principle; and he succeeded in applying the principle of values to landscape painting as fully as Rembrandt had to figure painting.
- corrode If he lives for himself alone and for what, in the first glad bursts of unattachment he imagines to be pleasure, a day will come when the acid of self-contempt begins to corrode him.
- coward And Bertha von Massenburg had pitied him as a coward!
- cowbird Take the case of the little yellow warbler when the cowbird drops her egg into its nest-does anything like a process of thought or reflection pass in the bird's mind then?
- cowed With self-reproach she told of her old longing for Olafaksoah, the blond man from the south, whose grim, fierce face had cowed her, yet whose brutality had thrilled her, to whose beast-strength and to whose beast-passion all that was feminine in her had surrendered itself.
- cowherd His lowly birth from a labouring cowherd, and the fact that his name means black and he is represented in sculpture as being of a dark colour, lend support to this view.
- cowrie The fine arts are represented by a mezzotint portrait of some Presbyterian divine, a copperplate of Raphael's St. Paul preaching at Athens, a rococo presentation clock on the mantelshelf, flanked by a couple of miniatures, a pair of crockery dogs with baskets in their mouths, and, at the corners, two large cowrie shells.
- Cared She had resolved to go away, and make no sign to him of her propinquity; he cared not for her now; he dismissed her with a passing nod; it was all Mattie-Mattie in whom he believed and trusted, and on whose support in the future he built upon from that day!
- Cowered Terrified and trembling, but mastered, the flock cowered motionless.
- Cory ILLUSTRATED BY FANNY Y. CORY
- COD A married woman must also pass cold and weary hours in winter watching for seal and walrus, and in summer probe the depths of boredom by fishing with a line for "Tom cod."
- COED When you told Mr Griffith down at Coed that you had something to divulge, were you not then almost driven to tell the truth by your dastardly cowardice as to this threatened trial?
- CORR Chine, however, may be corr.
- cored Arrange evenly in a buttered dish six apples which have been pared and cored.
10 words made from the letters cowrd
5 letter words made from cowrd:
Misspelling of the day