Correct spelling for CRAWING
We think the word crawing is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for crawing
- caring We couldn't see the Headland light, and I was rather glad, because it had made me almost crazy, flashing and flashing so steadily and not caring a bit.
- craving While away she had thought she hated Richard, but when she found him waiting for her at the station, she sank into his arms helplessly, craving for his sympathy.
- crawling He made for it, now and then walking low, now and then crawling.
- crowing How they talk, each to each, when none of us are knowing; In the wonderful white of the weird moonlight Or the dim dreamy dawn when the cocks are crowing.
- drawing "Why, you were talking to him for long enough last night in the drawing-room.
- growing The Schoolmaster thought that Davey was growing too.
- rowing Why, we may be rowing around in a circle, the way a man travels when he is lost in a woods.
- screwing I did something-I don't know what; but having achieved the complete screwing up and driving in of things-it went!
- Cawing Save for the occasional belated cawing of some rooks in the trees which shadowed the graveyard, no sound reached him at all.
- Clawing Here we are people of consequence, and if it were only to make things pleasant for the slaves we must behave as though we had never known people who take their meals squatted round an earthen bowl, and clawing out the broken meat.
- Jawing I've been listening to that woman jawing you till I felt like rising up and giving her a large and wholesome piece of my mind.
- Cowing As the years passed she kept up all her numberless activities, glowing as a social queen, pushing forward as a political factor, driving the church trustees, ordering the music and cowing the choir-she was in everything and leading everything, and yet she was discontented.
- Craning Behind him, close to his shoulder, the torch-light fell on Mornac's smooth, false face, stretched now into a ferocious grimace; behind him crowded the soldiers of the commune, rifles slung, craning their unshaven faces to catch a glimpse of us.
95 words made from the letters crawing
5 letter words made from crawing:
4 letter words made from crawing:
Misspelling of the day
- being offended by