Correct spelling for CREAG
We think the word creag is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for creag
- acreage Already along the southern border of the State the farmers had organized for mutual protection and the members had agreed to plant only half the usual acreage.
- crag They led me a dance from crag to crag and from thicket to thicket.
- craggy She saw no sign of the monster who was to be her bridegroom, yet at every little sound her heart grew sick with horror, and when the night wind swept through the craggy peaks and its moans were echoed in loneliness, she fell on her face in deadly fear and lay on the cold rock in a swoon.
- craw There be some who do give these tabid or consumptives a certain posset made with lime-water and anise and liquorice and raisins of the sun, and there be other some who do give the juice of craw-fishes boiled in barley-water with chicken-broth, but these be toys, as I do think, and ye shall find as good virtue, nay better, in this syrup of the simple called Maidenhair.
- creak On mounting the stairs of bamboos, every step we took produced its creak; but, although the whole seemed but a crazy affair, yet it did not want for strength, being well and firmly bound together.
- creaky A creaky old windmill revolving to no purpose in that waste, because it had nothing else to do.
- cream "Kow's got eggs and cream, hasn't he?
- cree Everywhere there are the ruins of the monasteries: some of the buildings have been destroyed with gunpowder: some have been pulled down: where it has been too costly to destroy the monastic chapels they are used as storehouses or workshops: the marble monuments of the buried Kings and Queens have been broken up and carried off: the ruins of refectory, dormitory, library, chapter house stand still, being taken down little by little as stones are wanted for building purposes: some of the ruins, indeed, lasted till this very century, notably a gateway of the Holy Trinity Priory, at the back of St. Catharine Cree, Leadenhall Street, and some of the buildings of St. Helen's Nunnery, beside the church of Great St. Helen's.
- creek At 7 miles a large deep running creek was crossed, running westward.
- crew One of the crew was fond o' that baby.
- croak "You make me crow, or I croak," she said.
- grieg Grieg and Svendsen were its first conductors.
- rag And there are hundreds and hundreds of the new rag dolls?
- scrag Make a good gravy with part of a knuckle of veal, and the scrag end of a neck or a chump end of a loin of mutton.
- Cray "No, but I have my claws," replied the cray-fish.
- Craig Stopping the landlady without ceremony, she fairly forced the conversation to the subject of Anne Silvester's proceedings at the Craig Fernie inn.
- Greg Here we know no one, there we should be among all our friends; certainly if we don't go we must get Mr. Greg to come up and marry us here.
- Gregg Think we'll get away on time, Gregg?
- Reg Uncle Reg will bring you.
- crags Crags only a few yards off, seemed like shadows in the thick white vapour.
- creaks If I am to be bothered with a man, let me know where to put my finger on him at all hours, and not lie shivering and shaking at every window as creaks, and him out at sea.
- crack He was a miner, and had a sound knowledge of mining and practical geology which many a science-master might have been proud of. He had the eyes of a trained observer, and I afterwards discovered he was a crack shot.
28 words made from the letters creag
3 letter words made from creag:
Misspelling of the day