How to spell CREAMES correctly?
If you find yourself misspelling "creames", worry not, as there are some straightforward alternative suggestions to consider. The correct spelling is "creams", a word commonly used to describe various soft, smooth substances. Just remember the "a" in the middle, and your spelling will be spot on!
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell creames correctly
- CRAMS I always CRAMS for exams the night before.
- Creamed I creamed the butter and sugar to make the cake batter.
- creamer I added a splash of creamer to my coffee this morning.
- CREAMS I always use face creams to keep my skin moisturized.
- creases She ironed out the creases in her shirt before going to work.
- cremes After applying her cremes, she set off to her spook-filled party.
- Crimes The crimes that were committed were heinous.
Misspelling of the day