Correct spelling for CRIMSOME
We think the word crimsome is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for crimsome
- chromosome Wilson called it the 'X chromosome,' McCluny the 'accessory chromosome,' Montgomery the 'hetero-chromosome,' while the names 'heterotropic chromosome' and idiochromosome have also been used.
- crimson Peter's face was crimson.
- grimace "I dare say I should," responded Miss Buffkin indifferently, with a half grimace at Peckover.
- gruesome Some people shouted, others pressed forward to gaze on the abandoned wretch who had been caught in the act of committing a gruesome deed.
- Crimes They are just to ask for themselves what crimes they have done.
- CRAMS "It's all a pack of crams," replied Padger, not quite sure of the sense himself.
154 words made from the letters crimsome
3 letter words made from crimsome:
5 letter words made from crimsome:
micro, comme, comer, coser, emmis, morsi, mires, soire, somei, mirco, msomi, reios, misce, erimo, mimes, rimes, rosic, scire, mimeo, simme, mesic, cerio, morse, momic, simco, cores, cimrm, mimer, corsi, moire, momes, eorsi, omeir, romme, mices, coirs, crime, corse, osier, memos, coire, emosi, moers, risom, miser, iseco, semir, siero, recio, moism, mores, scomi, riems, cremi, immer, scrim, resmi, omics, cermi, esrom, irmos, mrmic, osmer, somme, score, simec, crome, socie, rices, ciose, risco, ormes.
Misspelling of the day
- doth about it
- doth about-face
- having golden touch
- having good
- pr evokes