Enter your text below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Poland - Kashubian
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
- Slovak - Slovenčina
Correct spelling for CRITEION
We think the word criteion is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable. For your convenience, we put a usage example below each word
Possible correct spellings for criteion
- Cartoon(Definition of cartoon)
- Curtain(Definition of curtain)
- Criterion(Definition of criterion)
- Breton(Definition of breton)
- Writing(Definition of writing)
- Protein(Definition of protein)
- Crouton(Definition of crouton)
- Croon(Definition of croon)
- Cretonne(Definition of cretonne)
- Credo(Definition of credo)
- Briton(Definition of briton)
- Written(Definition of written)
- Greeting(Definition of greeting)
- Crete(Definition of crete)
- Gratin(Definition of Gratin)
- Triton(Definition of triton)
- Cried(Definition of Cried)
- Carrion(Definition of carrion)
- Creation(Definition of creation)
- Crate(Definition of crate)
- Cretin(Definition of cretin)
- Carton(Definition of carton)
- Cretan(Definition of cretan)
- Critic(Definition of critic)
- Critter(Definition of critter)
The cartoon was good-humored enough, as punch's cartoons usually are; but it was not exactly complimentary.
Well, there's a miss concannon who's been with her as a sort of companion for twenty years, but miss concannon isn't young, and she confided to me a few months ago that she needed an assistant,- someone to pour tea and write notes and play accompaniments-- a sort of julie le breton?
Aristotelia furtiva meyrick, 1904 aristotelia galeotis meyrick, 1908 aristotelia heliacella (herrich-schaffer, 1854) aristotelia hemisarca lower, 1916 aristotelia hexacopa meyrick, 1929 aristotelia hieroglyphica walsingham, 1909 aristotelia howardi walsingham, 1909 aristotelia iomarmara meyrick, 1921 aristotelia iospora meyrick, 1929 aristotelia isopelta meyrick, 1929 aristotelia ivae busck, 1900 aristotelia leonhardi krone, 1907 aristotelia lespedezae braun, 1930 aristotelia leucophanta meyrick, 1908 aristotelia lignicolora forbes, 1931 aristotelia lindanella barnes & busck, 1920 aristotelia macrothecta meyrick, 1904 aristotelia melanaphra meyrick, 1923 aristotelia mesoxysta meyrick, 1913 aristotelia mirabilis (christoph, 1888) aristotelia mirandella (chretien, 1908) aristotelia modulatrix meyrick, 1938 aristotelia molestella (zeller, 1873) aristotelia monilella barnes & busck, 1920 aristotelia montarcella a.
It bears the name of gildas, a briton, and it is a fervently christian book, written in latin.
The canadas were won by the colonies for great britain.
5 ounce jar of baby food sweet potatoes or carrots contains about 400-500% of an infants recommended daily value of carotene.
Half-gnawed carrion blocked the streets.
This is a creation."
Dr. crate arrived, said that she was hysterical, and ordered something to soothe her nerves.
"you can have this carton, too, if you like," she said, offering it.