Correct spelling for CRO
We think the word cro is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cro
- ceo Barry Penner, former Member of the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia for Chilliwack-Hope and former president of the Pacific Northwest Economic Region (PNWER) Andrew Petter, Canadian constitutional law scholar, former Attorney-General of British Columbia, and current president of Simon Fraser University Carla Qualtrough, Member of Parliament and federal Minister Tamara Vrooman, former Deputy Minister of Finance of British Columbia and current Vancity CEO
- co The above programme was in accordance with the proposal of the American Note of 21st July, which had touched on the subject of co-operation in realizing the "Freedom of the Seas."
- coo There was Annie expecting him to take the most fervent interest in her theatricals, and her Social Union, and coo round, and tell her what a noble woman she was, and beg her to consider her health, and not overwork herself in doing good; but instead of that he simply showed her that she was a moral Cave-Dweller, and that she was living in a Stone Age of social brutalities; and of course she hated him.
- cr Map. Cr. 8vo., 7s. 6d.
- crop From the meadow came the sweet scent of the September crop of hay.
- crow 97. I come from old Kentucky, A long time ago, Where I first larn to wheel about, And jump Jim Crow; Wheel about and turn about, And do jis so, Eb'ry time I wheel about, I jump Jim Crow.
- crt On the technical side, USAID assisted the MOC with the development of its National Plan and presently advises the CRT on "unbundling the local loop" to increase competition in broadband provision.
- cry Maybe you think I can't cry?
- pro St. Nicholas' was, as it is yet, the pro-Cathedral of the diocese, and whenever a new church had to be opened, or there was any important ceremonial anywhere in Lancashire, our choir was generally invited.
- Fro Oh, Be'y," and she sank into a chair and began rocking to and fro in her helpless grief.
- CFO In July 2018, Airbus CFO Harald Wilhelm predicted a production potential of more than 100 aircraft per year.
- Cor 13:3; Job 7:21; John 11:11; Acts 7:60; 1 Cor.
- SRO According to AGB Nielsen Philippines Mega Manila household television ratings, the pilot episode of SRO Cinemaserye earned an 18.
- CPO The Cardiff Philharmonic Orchestra (CPO) is an amateur orchestra based in Cardiff, Wales.
- BRO 36. Life of Nathaniel Greene: 12 mo., New-York, Coolidge & Bro., 1849.
Misspelling of the day