Correct spelling for CROMOSOME
We think the word cromosome is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cromosome
- chromosome The straight ones are called the X chromosomes, the bent one the Y chromosome.
- crimson Suddenly she looked round and saw him, and stopped; one hand holding a chair, her face going from white to crimson.
- groomsman Roland Bayard, as groomsman, opened the ball with the bride.
- gruesome She carried a slender, polished stick, greatly resembling a baton or "swagger stick," and with this stood over the gruesome body, thrusting the stick again and again toward and close to the severed neck, meanwhile repeating a short, low-voiced something.
- Groomsmen A young woman, in the traditional bridal costume, had, in fact, alighted from one of the carriages; she did not wait for the arm which a stout, chubby-faced papa, already perspiring profusely, who, however, was not one of the groomsmen, was preparing to offer her.
- Crimes "I cannot raise my sword against Caesar, for, however foul his crimes, he has treated me well.
- grooms The trap dashed up to the door, a knot of servants appeared, the grooms placed the ladder against the steps, and the guests alighted and were conducted to their apartments, where, for the next hour, the house party was occupied in the task of dressing for dinner.
98 words made from the letters cromosome
3 letter words made from cromosome:
4 letter words made from cromosome:
5 letter words made from cromosome:
Misspelling of the day
- hooked with