Correct spelling for CRON
We think the word cron is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cron
- corn Ye've got a corn-fed look about ye, Saul.
- creon But be my own lot what it may, my care Is for my children, Creon.
- crone This was good news, and so rejoiced the solitary woman that she forgot the formality which was peculiar to her and pressed her lips to the wrinkled brow of the crooked little crone who had served her parents.
- crony His eldest son, Major Fraithorn, was my senior when I was Assistant Military Secretary at Gibraltar in '90. And the Bishop is quite a dear crony of my mother's.
- croon He'd lift the board, haul out the box, pat the roll of bills, croon over it, and stuff it back again.
- crop "It is certainly rather a feeble crop for a woman of her age," I admitted.
- crow As the crow flies it's no more than five hundred yards, but this way it can't be less than a mile and a half.
- crown Do you mind holding my crown one moment, my dear?
- iron He had the small shoulders, the thin arms and the powerful iron legs of his people.
7 words made from the letters cron
Misspelling of the day
- be disagreeable