Correct spelling for CUA
We think the word cua is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Enter your word below and click here to search
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cua
- ca There was a country called A-ca-di-a.
- cia Marcia was not glad to see him.
- cpa Dioknos success in the bar exams is further underscored by the fact that he was also under-age and that he also placed number 1 in the 1940 CPA Board exams which he took while in law school, summa cum laude after graduating from then De La Salle College at the age of 17.
- cu pipe, 1.396 x 3.805 = 5.31 cu. ft. per sec.; and, for the 10-in.
- cub A muffled roar came up from behind the rocks-the voice of Shere Khan crying: "The cub is mine.
- cuba It had only one plank in its platform- Cuba Libre y Independiente-whatever the cost to the island and its people.
- cud The hour arrived; the school was dismissed; the master strode out, locking the door behind him; and the defaulters were left alone, to chew the bitter cud of ill-cooked Theology.
- cue She showed every disposition to lay down her cue when he entered the room.
- cup Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- cur I want to tell you again what a contemptible cur you are.
- cut Can you cut a figure 8, this way?
- Qua Secondly, it is merely the canvass for the characters and passions,-a mere occasion for,-and not, in the manner of Beaumont and Fletcher, perpetually recurring as the cause, and 'sine qua non' of,-the incidents and emotions.
1 words made from the letters cua
3 letter words made from cua:
Misspelling of the day
- acquit ion
- athletic event
- athletic events