How to spell CUA correctly?
We think the word cua is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
List of suggestions on how to spell cua correctly
- ca There was a country called A-ca-di-a.
- cia Marcia was not glad to see him.
- cpa Dioknos success in the bar exams is further underscored by the fact that he was also under-age and that he also placed number 1 in the 1940 CPA Board exams which he took while in law school, summa cum laude after graduating from then De La Salle College at the age of 17.
- cu pipe, 1.396 x 3.805 = 5.31 cu. ft. per sec.; and, for the 10-in.
- cub A muffled roar came up from behind the rocks-the voice of Shere Khan crying: "The cub is mine.
- cuba It had only one plank in its platform- Cuba Libre y Independiente-whatever the cost to the island and its people.
- cud The hour arrived; the school was dismissed; the master strode out, locking the door behind him; and the defaulters were left alone, to chew the bitter cud of ill-cooked Theology.
- cue She showed every disposition to lay down her cue when he entered the room.
- cup Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies; thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
- cur I want to tell you again what a contemptible cur you are.
- cut Can you cut a figure 8, this way?
- Qua Secondly, it is merely the canvass for the characters and passions,-a mere occasion for,-and not, in the manner of Beaumont and Fletcher, perpetually recurring as the cause, and 'sine qua non' of,-the incidents and emotions.
Misspelling of the day