Correct spelling for CUPOLE
We think the word cupole is a misspelling. It could be just an incorrect spelling of the words which are suggested below. Review the list and pick the word which you think is the most suitable.
Language:English - United States Change
- Austria - German
- Belarus - Belarusian
- Catalan - Valencian
- Danish - Dansk
- Dutch - Nederlands
- English - Australia
- English - Canada
- English - United Kingdom
- English - United States
- English - GB
- English - New Zealand
- France - Breton
- French - Français
- German - Deutsch
- German - Simple
- German Switzerland - Schweizerdeutsch
- Greek - Ελληνικά
- Iran - Persian
- Italian - Italiano
- Philippines - Tagalog
- Polish - Polski
- Portuguese - Português
- Portuguese Brazil - Português
- Portuguese - Angola
- Portuguese - Moçambique
- Romanian - Română
- Russian - Русский
Possible correct spellings for cupole
- cajole As he was striving to cajole our Government into supporting his expedition, it is clear that in the last enigmatic phrase he was bidding for that support by the hint of a prospective restoration of slavery at St. Domingo.
- capone The Last Emperor (1987) – based on the life of Chinese emperor Pu Yi Matewan (1987) – John Sayles' film dramatizing the events of the Battle of Matewan, a coal miners strike in 1920 in Matewan, a small town in the hills of West Virginia Nayakan (1987) – based on the life of underworld don Varadarajan Mudaliar The Untouchables (1987) – loosely based on the 1930s crackdown on Chicago gangster Al Capone by the United States Department of the Treasury agent Eliot Ness White Mischief (1987) – based on the events of Sir John "Jock" Delves Broughton and the Happy Valley set in 1940 during World War II
- capote This Commission consisted of Domingo Mendez Capote, President; Ferdinand Freyre de Andrade, Vice-President; and Manuel M. Coronado and Dr. Porfirio Caliente, Secretaries.
- carpel However, as Leins & Erbar (2010) pointed out, "the classical view that the wall of the inferior ovary results from the "congenital" fusion of dorsal carpel flanks and the floral axis does not correspond to the ontogenetic processes that can actually be observed.
- col All were intensely excited and Col.
- cole "Then I will put another suggestion to you, Mr. Cole," said the little man without resentment, "and to me this constitutes the chief reason why you should not marry the lady whose confidence I enjoy and who, I feel sure, will be influenced by my advice."
- Carole Alain Dubresson (1997), "Abidjan: From the public making of a modern city to urban management of a metropolis", in Carole Rakodi, The Urban Challenge in Africa, United Nations University Press, ISBN 92-808-0952-0 Bill Freund (2001).
52 words made from the letters cupole
3 letter words made from cupole:
4 letter words made from cupole:
5 letter words made from cupole:
6 letter words made from cupole:
Misspelling of the day